Skip to content
Ideas for Announcing an Additional Office
Referring Docs & Prospective Referring Docs
- Update letterhead 1 month prior. If possible, add coming soon address 6 months prior.
- Fax announcement to all potential referring offices in a 5-mile radius of the office
- Letter announcement to all potential referring offices in a 5-mile radius of the office
- Update phone hold music with new office
Patients and Potential Patients
- Social media ads/posts – Post pics of the construction, office, docs in the office, staff in the office on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn (more professional/providers). Create a location on social media sites so users don’t.
- Announce on the website and consider a series of blog posts. Be sure to update it everywhere offices might exist on your website – contact, directions, footer.
- Signage in existing office announcing the new location
- Update online profiles (hospital directories, medical listings, non-medical listings, professional listings)
- Press release to local media and released online
- Reach out to community groups, especially if hosting an open house – women’s groups, Lions, Rotary, Chambers of Commerce
- Message through portal announcing the office to past and current patients
- If the Landlord will allow, create exterior temporary signage announcing the opening